Friday, January 29, 2010

An Apology

I know that I haven't posted in a while and I am very sorry. Zoe is doing wonderfully well. We double her nutritionals so that she receives 4 ml per day now instead of 2. We have seen marked improvement since we started that. She almost has her third tooth and she is learning to stand. She claps, waves bye, patty cakes, high fives, and laughs whenever she sees cats. Today, we began to teach her sign language as a way to help her communicate before she can talk and to help her with her verbal and reading skills as she gets older. You can find out more about babies and sign language by clicking here. She currently says mama, dada, and no, and the other day she actually said "my dada" a few times.

We took her to Disney over Christmas and she turned 1 year on January 8, 2009. I promise to have pictures posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment